Ingeus UK Ltd
Ingeus is one of two Prime Contractors appointed to deliver the new DWP Work Programme in the North East aimed at helping clients on out-of-work benefits to move into employment. Ingeus deliver around 60% of the Programme themselves, using sub-contractors to deliver the remaining 40%.
Ingeus employment experts help jobseekers with every aspect of getting a job, including learning about different roles and industries, finding vacancies, making strong job applications and performing well in interviews. Jobseekers have access to job vacancies from day one through Ingeus’ close links with employers in all sectors. Ingeus’ In Work Support Team stay in touch with jobseekers for up to two years after they’ve started work and can help with: applying for in-work benefits, finding appropriate training, dealing with work-related issues, finding suitable childcare, managing expenses and taxes, and career development.
Ingeus have sub - contracted with a number of delivery partners. In Sunderland, this includes City of Sunderland College who have been sub-contracted to deliver the Vocational Routeways module aimed at improving the client’s opportunity to gain sustainable employment through increasing their skills and experiences in specific sectors. Clients will have the opportunity to improve their general employability and skills in their chosen industry through work placements and through participation in workshops or other training sessions.
Telephone: 0191 515 7000
Address: Lynas House, 12 Frederick Street, Sunderland, SR1 1NA